The No. 7 Michigan Wolverines (10-0) are favored (-3.5) to build on a 10-game win streak when they host the No. 9 Wisconsin Badgers (10-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Crisler Center. The game airs on ESPN. The over/under is 135 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Michigan (-3.5)||Over (135)||Michigan 75 Wisconsin 69|
- The Wolverines and their opponents have combined to record more than 135 points in 90% of their games this year (nine of 10 opportunities).
- Wisconsin has played in six games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 135 points.
- These teams average a combined 159 points per game, 24 more points than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 128.5 points per game, 6.5 less than the over/under in this game.
- The Wolverines average point total in matchups this year is 149.5, 14.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Badgers this year is three points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 82.5 points per game the Wolverines record are 21 more points than the Badgers give up (61.5).
- When Michigan puts up more than 61.5 points, it is 10-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Wisconsin is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 82.5 points.
- The Badgers’ 76.5 points per game are 9.5 more points than the 67 the Wolverines allow.
- When it scores more than 67 points, Wisconsin is 6-0 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- Michigan’s record is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 76.5 points to its opponents.
- The Wolverines have scored a total of 155 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 15.5 per game), and the Badgers have out-scored opponents by 180 points on the season (15 more per game).
Michigan Betting Information
- Against the spread, Michigan has been strong this season, posting an 8-2 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Wolverines have fared well against the spread, compiling a 7-2 record.
- The Wolverines have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 10 games this season.
Wisconsin Betting Information
- Wisconsin’s record against the spread is 6-6.
- The Badgers have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 5-6 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Badgers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 12 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Michigan||-6.5||129||-295||+232||Regular Season||81-74 WISC|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-52 MICH|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-54 WISC|
- The Wolverines leader in points and rebounds is Hunter Dickinson, who scores 18.0 points and pulls down 8.1 boards per game.
- Mike Smith leads the Wolverines in assists, averaging 5.3 per game while also scoring 8.5 points per contest.
- Isaiah Livers leads the Wolverines in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Eli Brooks is the Wolverines leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Dickinson leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- The Badgers’ D’Mitrik Trice puts up enough points (14.8 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Micah Potter is at the top of the Wisconsin rebounding leaderboard with 7.0 rebounds per game. He also notches 12.5 points and adds 1.7 assists per game.
- Trice provides the bulk of the Badgers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game to pace the team.
- Tyler Wahl (1.1 steals per game) and Nate Reuvers (1.3 blocks per game) lead the Badgers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found