Horizon foes meet when the Milwaukee Panthers (5-4) visit the IUPUI Jaguars (3-3) at Indiana Farmers Coliseum, tipping off at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The Jaguars are 4-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is set at 146 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|IUPUI (+4)||Under (146)||Milwaukee 72 IUPUI 69|
- The Panthers and their opponents have scored at least 146 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of nine games (44.4%) this year.
- IUPUI and its opponents have combined to score at least 146 points in 33.3% of their matchups this year (two of six opportunities).
- The Panthers and the Jaguars combine to average seven less points per game than the total of 146 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 147.9 points per game, 1.9 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total in Panthers games this year is 4.4 less points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Jaguars games this year is 0.7 less points than the point total of 146 in this outing.
Milwaukee Betting Information
- Against the spread, Milwaukee has been strong this season, posting a 6-3 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Panthers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- More often than not, Milwaukee and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 9 chances this season.
IUPUI Betting Information
- The Jaguars have an even record against the spread, going 3-3 ATS.
- In 3 out of Jaguars 6 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Milwaukee||-7||146.5||-315||+247||Regular Season||71-63 WBD|
|2/8/2020||Milwaukee||-3||148||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-79 WBD|
|1/3/2020||Milwaukee||-8||144||-395||+300||Regular Season||78-74 WBD|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-60 IUPUI|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-57 WBD|
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Te’Jon Lucas, who scores 14.9 points and dishes out 5.6 assists per game.
- Milwaukee’s best rebounder is DeAndre Gholston, who averages 5.3 boards per game in addition to his 14.6 PPG average.
- Gholston’s 1.5 made threes per game lead the Panthers.
- The Milwaukee steals leader is Lucas, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Amir Allen, who compiles 0.5 rejections per contest.
- Marcus Burk sits at the top of the Jaguars scoring leaderboard with 19.2 points per game. He also pulls down 3.0 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- The Jaguars’ leader in rebounds is Elyjah Goss with 9.8 per contest, and their leader in assists is Mike Depersia with 3.6 per game.
- Jaylen Minnett’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Jaguars.
- Burk leads the Jaguars defensively with 2.6 steals and 0.4 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED