The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-9) will attempt to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Minnesota Golden Gophers (11-7) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021 as 11.5-point underdogs. The Golden Gophers have lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Nebraska (+11.5)||Over (146.5)||Minnesota 79 Nebraska 68|
- The Golden Gophers and their opponents have scored no less than 146.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 18 games (50%) this season.
- Nebraska has combined with its opponents to score more than 146.5 points in six of 13 games (46.2%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 149.3 points per game, 2.8 more points than the total of 146.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 146.8 points per game, 0.3 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Golden Gophers games this season is 2.4 more points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Cornhuskers games this season is 0.7 more points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.8 points the Golden Gophers record per game are only 2.1 more points than the Cornhuskers give up (73.7).
- When Minnesota scores more than 73.7 points, it is 10-0 overall and 7-0-1 against the spread.
- Nebraska is 0-5 overall and 1-4 against the spread when giving up more than 75.8 points.
- The Cornhuskers’ 73.5 points per game are only 0.4 more points than the 73.1 the Golden Gophers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 73.1 points, Nebraska is 3-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- Minnesota’s record is 3-5 overall and 3-5 against the spread when it allows more than 73.5 points to its opponents.
- The Golden Gophers have totaled 50 more points than their opponents this season (2.7 per game on average), while the Cornhuskers have been out-scored by two total points (0.2 per game average differential).
Minnesota Betting Information
- Minnesota has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering eight times in 17 contests.
- The Golden Gophers have posted a winning record of 2-1-1 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or higher.
- The Golden Gophers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 17 games this season.
Nebraska Betting Information
- Nebraska has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 11.5-point underdogs, the Cornhuskers have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Cornhuskers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 12 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||Minnesota||-16||145.5||-2359||+1038||Regular Season||107-75 MINN|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-61 NEB|
|12/5/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-78 MINN|
- Marcus Carr leads the Golden Gophers in points and assists per game, scoring 19.9 points and distributing 5.3 assists.
- Liam Robbins leads Minnesota in rebounding, pulling down 7.1 boards per game while also scoring 13.6 points a contest.
- Carr provides the most three-point shooting production for the Golden Gophers. He makes 2.1 threes per game.
- The Minnesota steals leader is Carr, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Robbins, who compiles 2.7 rejections per contest.
- Dalano Banton puts up 6.8 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Cornhuskers’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Teddy Allen puts up 17.2 points per game to sit atop the Cornhuskers scoring leaderboard.
- Allen is consistent from three-point range and leads the Cornhuskers with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Allen (1.8 steals per game) and Banton (1.0 block per game) lead the Cornhuskers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week