The Ole Miss Rebels (6-6) are 3-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Mississippi State Bulldogs (9-5) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Humphrey Coliseum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under set at 132 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ole Miss (+3)||Over (132)||Mississippi State 70 Ole Miss 68|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have put up more than 132 points in 78.6% of their outings this year (11 of 14 opportunities).
- Ole Miss has played in eight games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 132 points.
- The two teams average a combined 13.3 more points per game (145.3) than this matchup’s total of 132 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 less points per game (130.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this season is 139.8, 7.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Rebels games this season is 3.7 more points than the point total of 132 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs record 9.6 more points per game (73.5) than the Rebels allow (63.9).
- When Mississippi State totals more than 63.9 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Ole Miss has a 0-4 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall when giving up more than 73.5 points.
- The Rebels average 5.5 more points per game (71.8) than the Bulldogs give up (66.3).
- Ole Miss is 5-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 66.3 points.
- Mississippi State is 1-4 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it allows more than 71.8 points.
- The Bulldogs have scored a total of 101 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.2 per game), and the Rebels have out-scored opponents by 94 points on the season (7.9 more per game).
Mississippi State Betting Information
- Mississippi State has struggled against the spread, going 6-7 on the year.
- The Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 3-5 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 13 games (61.5%) this season.
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Ole Miss has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 5-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Rebels have fared well, going 5-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Rebels games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 12 games, 16.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Mississippi State||-6||140.5||-276||+215||Regular Season||69-44 MSSTATE|
|2/11/2020||Mississippi State||-1||137.5||-114||-108||Regular Season||83-58 OLEMISS|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-75 MSSTATE|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-77 OLEMISS|
Mississippi State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bulldogs is Iverson Molinar, who scores 18.4 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Tolu Smith leads the Bulldogs in rebounding, pulling down 8.9 boards per game while also scoring 13.8 points a contest.
- Molinar leads his teammates on the Bulldogs with 1.6 made threes per outing.
- Molinar is Mississippi State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Abdul Ado leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler racks up 14.1 points and adds 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Rebels’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Luis Rodriguez is at the top of the Ole Miss rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.2 points and adds 2.3 assists per game.
- Shuler contributes the bulk of the Rebels’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Rodriguez (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Ole Miss while Romello White (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends