Iverson Molinar leads the Mississippi State Bulldogs (8-4) against the Texas A&M Aggies (6-4) after scoring 24 points in an 84-81 win over Vanderbilt. The Aggies are 6-point underdogs in the game on Wednesday, January 13, 2021, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on SECN. The point total is set at 130.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mississippi State (-6)||Over (130.5)||Mississippi State 72 Texas A&M 65|
- In 10 of 12 outings (83.3%) this year, the Bulldogs and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 130.5 points.
- Texas A&M has played in six games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 60% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 130.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 141.2 points per game, 10.7 more points than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 more points per game (132.2) than this matchup’s total of 130.5 points.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in games this season is 11.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Aggies this year is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs score 9.9 more points per game (75.2) than the Aggies allow (65.3).
- When Mississippi State scores more than 65.3 points, it is 8-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Texas A&M is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when giving up more than 75.2 points.
- The Aggies put up an average of 66 points per game, only 0.9 fewer points than the 66.9 the Bulldogs give up.
- Texas A&M has compiled a 6-0 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 66.9 points.
- Mississippi State has an ATS record of 1-4 and a 2-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 66 points.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 99 points this season (8.3 points per game on average), and the Aggies have put up only seven more points than their opponents on the year (0.7 per game).
Mississippi State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 5-6 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Bulldogs have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-1 record.
- Mississippi State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 11 games for a 63.6% rate.
Texas A&M Betting Information
- Texas A&M has a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 6-point underdogs, the Aggies have a record ATS of 2-2.
- The Aggies and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 1 of 9 (11.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Mississippi State||-4.5||130.5||-211||+168||Regular Season||87-75 TXAM|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-81 MSSTATE|
Mississippi State Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and assists is Molinar, who puts up 19.2 points per game to go with 3.3 assists.
- Tolu Smith is the Bulldogs best rebounder, pulling down an average of 8.8 boards in each contest while scoring 13.2 points per game.
- Molinar leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Molinar is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Abdul Ado leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
Texas A&M Leaders
- Emanuel Miller records 17.3 points and 7.8 rebounds per game for the Aggies, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Savion Flagg dishes out more assists than any other Texas A&M player with 2.7 per game. He also scores 7.9 points and grabs 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Quenton Jackson makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Aggies, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.4 per outing.
- The Aggies’ leader in steals is Hassan Diarra with 1.3 per game, and Kevin Marfo is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found