A game after he scored 22 points in a 72-63 loss to Evansville, Isiaih Mosley leads the Missouri State Bears (16-6) at home against the Valparaiso Crusaders (10-17) as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, March 5, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bears and their opponents have recorded more than 133.5 points in 72.7% of their outings this year (16 of 22 opportunities).
- In 11 of 27 opportunities (40.7%) this season, Valparaiso and its opponents have combined to score at least 133.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 139.4 points per game, 5.9 more points than the over/under of 133.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 134.7 points per game, 1.2 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Bears games this year is 7.2 more points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
- Crusaders games this year have averaged an over/under of 133.4 points, 0.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74 points per game the Bears average are six more points than the Crusaders give up (68).
- Missouri State is 11-0-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Valparaiso has recorded a 2-7-1 record against the spread and a 1-9 record overall in games when it allows more than 74 points.
- The Crusaders score an average of 65.4 points per game, only 1.3 fewer points than the 66.7 the Bears allow.
- Valparaiso has put together a 9-5 overall record and an 8-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 66.7 points.
- Missouri State’s record is 8-6 overall and 6-7-1 against the spread when it allows more than 65.4 points to its opponents.
- The Bears have put up a total of 159 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.3 per game), while the Crusaders have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 70 total points, -2.6 per game).
Missouri State Betting Information
- The Bears have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 12-7-1 record.
- The Bears fare well when favored by at least 7.5 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- Missouri State and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 20 (45%) games this season.
Valparaiso Betting Information
- Valparaiso has a losing record against the spread, going 10-13-1 ATS (covering only 41.7% of the time).
- The Crusaders have fared well as a 7.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Valparaiso has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 25% of matchups this season (6 out of 24 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Missouri State||-3.5||143||-175||+140||Regular Season||78-68 MSRST|
|1/9/2021||Missouri State||-3||143.5||-159||+132||Regular Season||81-68 MSRST|
|3/7/2020||Missouri State||-2.5||139.5||-145||+119||Conference Tournament||89-82 VALP|
|2/25/2020||Valparaiso||-1||142||-115||-107||Regular Season||89-74 VALP|
|1/23/2020||Missouri State||-4||140.5||-187||+153||Regular Season||67-60 MSRST|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||55-54 MSRST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-66 VALP|
Missouri State Leaders
- Mosley leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 20.0 points per game to go with 6.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Gaige Prim is Missouri State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.0 per game, while Demarcus Sharp is its best passer, averaging 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Ja’Monta Black makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Prim is the Bears leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.2 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
- Ben Krikke is at the top of the Crusaders scoring leaderboard with 12.3 points per game. He also collects 4.2 rebounds and racks up 1.0 assist per game.
- Valparaiso’s leader in rebounds is Donovan Clay with 5.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Daniel Sackey with 3.5 per game.
- Connor Barrett provides the most three-point shooting production for the Crusaders. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Sackey (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Valparaiso while Clay (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED