The Missouri State Bears (5-0) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the Valparaiso Crusaders (3-6) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Athletics-Recreation Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In three of five games (60%) this year, the Bears and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- In four of nine outings (44.4%) this year, Valparaiso and its opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 151.7 points per game, 9.2 more points than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.1 fewer points per game (137.4) than this game’s total of 142.5 points.
- The Bears average point total in outings this year is 149, 6.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- Crusaders games this year have averaged an over/under of 140.1 points, 2.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Missouri State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Missouri State has been strong this season, posting a 3-0-1 record.
- The Bears have posted a winning record of 2-0-1 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- The Bears have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 4 games this season.
Valparaiso Betting Information
- Valparaiso has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 1-4-1 ATS.
- The Crusaders have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- The Crusaders and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 3 of 6.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Missouri State||-3||143.5||-159||+132||Regular Season||81-68 MSRST|
|3/7/2020||Missouri State||-2.5||139.5||-145||+119||Conference Tournament||89-82 VALP|
|2/25/2020||Valparaiso||-1||142||-115||-107||Regular Season||89-74 VALP|
|1/23/2020||Missouri State||-4||140.5||-187||+153||Regular Season||67-60 MSRST|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||55-54 MSRST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-66 VALP|
Missouri State Leaders
- The Bears leader in rebounds and assist is Gaige Prim, who pulls down 9.0 rebounds and gives out 4.0 assists per game along with scoring 17.6 points per contest.
- Isiaih Mosley leads Missouri State in scoring, averaging 23.0 per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Ja’Monta Black paces his teammates on the Bears with 3.1 made threes per contest.
- The Missouri State steals leader is Black, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Prim, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
- Donovan Clay sits atop the Crusaders leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.6 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- The Crusaders’ top assist machine is Daniel Sackey with a stat line of 3.9 assists, 5.0 points, and 1.9 rebounds per game.
- Connor Barrett’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Crusaders.
- Valparaiso’s leader in steals is Nick Robinson (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Clay (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found