The No. 7 seed Missouri Tigers (15-8) are favored by 6 points in their SEC Tournament quarterfinal matchup against the No. 10 seed Georgia Bulldogs (14-11) on Thursday at Bridgestone Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on SECN. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (+6)||Under (153.5)||Missouri 78 Georgia 73|
- The Tigers and their opponents have put up at least 153.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 23 games (34.8%) this season.
- Georgia and its opponents have added up to score more than 153.5 points in 56% of their games this year (14 of 25 chances).
- The Tigers and the Bulldogs combine to average 1.6 less points per game than the total of 153.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 150.3 points per game, 3.2 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Tigers games this season is 7.3 fewer points than the over/under of 153.5 in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 155.9 points, 2.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers score 74.1 points per contest, just 4.1 fewer points than the 78.2 the Bulldogs allow their opponents.
- When Missouri puts up more than 78.2 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Georgia has a 4-10 record against the spread and a 4-10 record overall when allowing more than 74.1 points.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 77.8 points per game, 5.7 more points than the 72.1 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Georgia is 11-7 overall and 8-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 72.1 points.
- Missouri’s record is 2-7 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it gives up more than 77.8 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 46 more points than their opponents this season (two per game on average), while the Bulldogs have been out-scored by 10 total points (0.4 per game average differential).
Missouri Betting Information
- Missouri has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-11 record.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- Missouri has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 14 of 23 games for a 60.9% rate.
Georgia Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 12-11 record against the spread, covering in 52.2% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 2-2.
- Georgia and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 14 of 23 (60.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2021||Missouri||-3.5||152||-158||+132||Regular Season||80-70 UGA|
|1/28/2020||Missouri||-4.5||137.5||-205||+165||Regular Season||72-69 MIZZ|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-39 MIZZ|
- Dru Smith leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.1 points and distributing 3.9 assists.
- Jeremiah Tilmon is the Tigers best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.4 boards in each contest while scoring 12.5 points per game.
- Xavier Pinson contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Smith is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Tilmon leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ Sahvir Wheeler puts up enough points (14.0 per game) and assists (7.2 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Toumani Camara’s stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 12.8 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- P.J. Horne leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- K.D. Johnson (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Georgia while Camara (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak