The No. 6 seed Montana Grizzlies (12-12) are favored by 14.5 points in the Big Sky Tournament against the No. 11 seed Idaho Vandals (1-20) on Wednesday at CenturyLink Arena, starting at 5:00 PM ET. The winner takes another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Idaho (+14.5)||Over (131.5)||Montana 76 Idaho 61|
- In 13 of 24 games (54.2%) this year, the Grizzlies and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 131.5 points.
- Idaho has played in 14 games this year (out of 21 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 131.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game (131.7) than this game’s total of 131.5 points.
- The Grizzlies and the Vandals have seen their opponents average a combined 11.6 more points per game than the point total of 131.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Grizzlies games this year is 5.6 more points than the over/under of 131.5 in this matchup.
- Vandals games this season have averaged a total of 137.7 points, 6.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Grizzlies score six fewer points per game (70.8) than the Vandals give up (76.8).
- When Montana scores more than 76.8 points, it is 6-2 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Idaho has put together a 4-12 record against the spread and a 0-17 record overall in games when it gives up more than 70.8 points.
- The Vandals average 5.4 fewer points per game (60.9) than the Grizzlies give up to opponents (66.3).
- When it scores more than 66.3 points, Idaho is 3-0 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- Montana has a 5-12 record overall and an ATS record of 4-10 in games when its opponents score more than 60.9 points.
- The Grizzlies have totaled 106 more points than their opponents this season (4.5 per game on average), while the Vandals have been out-scored by 334 total points (15.9 per game average differential).
Montana Betting Information
- Montana has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-13 record.
- The Grizzlies have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 9 of 19 games (47.4%).
Idaho Betting Information
- The Vandals have a 7-13 record against the spread, covering in just 35% of their games.
- In the majority of Idaho’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 20 games, 45%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-71 MONT|
|1/18/2020||Montana||-12.5||133||-1115||+640||Regular Season||67-63 MONT|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-59 MONT|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-51 MONT|
- Kyle Owens leads the Grizzlies in scoring, tallying 11.0 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Josh Bannan is the Grizzlies leading rebounder, grabbing 5.6 per game, while Cameron Parker is their best passer, averaging 4.8 assists in each contest.
- Robby Beasley III provides the most three-point shooting production for the Grizzlies. He makes 1.5 threes per game.
- Brandon Whitney and Derrick Carter-Hollinger lead Montana on the defensive end, with Whitney leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Carter-Hollinger in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Damen Thacker sits at the top of the Vandals scoring leaderboard with 10.9 points per game. He also pulls down 2.9 rebounds and dishes out 2.2 assists per game.
- Tanner Christensen is at the top of the Vandals rebounding leaderboard with 4.4 rebounds per game, and Ja’Vary Christmas leads the team in assists with 2.6 per contest.
- Gabe Quinnett makes more threes per game than any other member of the Vandals, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.7 per outing.
- Thacker (1.1 steals per game) and Christensen (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Vandals in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week