The Montana Grizzlies (5-7) visit the Portland State Vikings (3-7) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Viking Pavilion, tipping off at 10:05 PM ET on Thursday, February 4, 2021. The Grizzlies are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (+2.5)||Over (133.5)||Portland State 67 Montana 66|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (six of 12 chances), the Grizzlies and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 133.5 points.
- Portland State and its opponents have combined to score at least 133.5 points in five of 10 opportunities (50%) this season.
- The Grizzlies and the Vikings combine to average 4.6 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this game.
- The Grizzlies and the Vikings have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Grizzlies games this year is 1.3 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Vikings games this year is 2.5 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Montana Betting Information
- Montana has struggled against the spread, going 3-6 on the year.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Grizzlies have struggled to a 1-4 record ATS this season.
- The Grizzlies have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 9 contests this season, a rate of 44.4%
Portland State Betting Information
- Portland State has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 5-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Vikings have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Vikings games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 9 games, 22.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Portland State||-1||148||-121||-101||Regular Season||88-81 PORTST|
|1/13/2020||Montana||-6.5||143.5||-294||+230||Regular Season||85-70 MONT|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-69 PORTST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-74 PORTST|
- The Grizzlies leader in points and rebounds is Kyle Owens, who scores 12.2 points and pulls down 6.5 boards per game.
- Cameron Parker leads the Grizzlies in assists, averaging 4.2 per game while also scoring 8.2 points per contest.
- Josh Vazquez’s 1.4 made threes per game lead the Grizzlies.
- Brandon Whitney is Montana’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Derrick Carter-Hollinger leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Portland State Leaders
- James Scott leads the Vikings scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, hitting 14.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Scott provides the most three-point shooting production for the Vikings. He makes 1.5 threes per game.
- The Vikings’ leader in steals is Scott with 1.6 per game, and Amari McCray is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week