The Montana Grizzlies (6-7) visit the Portland State Vikings (3-8) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Viking Pavilion, starting at 3:05 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Grizzlies are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (+2.5)||Over (131)||Portland State 68 Montana 67|
- The Grizzlies and their opponents have recorded more than 131 points in 53.8% of their games this year (seven of 13 opportunities).
- Portland State has combined with its opponents to score at least 131 points in seven of 11 games (63.6%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 137.8 points per game, 6.8 more points than the over/under of 131 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 more points per game (132.8) than this game’s over/under of 131 points.
- The average over/under the Grizzlies have had set in matchups this year is 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Vikings this season is 4.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana Betting Information
- The Grizzlies have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 4-6 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Grizzlies have struggled to a 1-4 record ATS this season.
- The Grizzlies have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 10 contests this season, a rate of 40%
Portland State Betting Information
- The Vikings have an even record against the spread, going 5-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Vikings have a record ATS of 1-2.
- Portland State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 2 of 10 (20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Montana||-2||135.5||-133||+110||Regular Season||70-64 MONT|
|1/30/2020||Portland State||-1||148||-121||-101||Regular Season||88-81 PORTST|
|1/13/2020||Montana||-6.5||143.5||-294||+230||Regular Season||85-70 MONT|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-69 PORTST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-74 PORTST|
- The Grizzlies leader in points and rebounds is Kyle Owens, who scores 12.2 points and grabs 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Parker leads Montana in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 7.9 points per contest.
- Josh Vazquez contributes the bulk of the Grizzlies’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Brandon Whitney is the Grizzlies leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Derrick Carter-Hollinger leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Portland State Leaders
- James Scott has the top spot on the Vikings leaderboards for scoring (13.8 per game), rebounds (5.5 per game), and assists (2.4 per game).
- Vazquez paces his teammates on the Vikings with 1.5 made threes per contest.
- Scott (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Portland State while Amari McCray (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED