The Weber State Wildcats (10-4) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Montana Grizzlies (6-8) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Dahlberg Arena as only 1-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (+1)||Over (137.5)||Weber State 74 Montana 68|
- The Grizzlies and their opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in 35.7% of their outings this year (five of 14 opportunities).
- In 12 of 14 outings (85.7%) this season, Weber State and its opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 17.5 more points per game (155) than this game’s total of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.9 points per game, 3.6 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Grizzlies have had set in matchups this year is 4.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this year is 17.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana Betting Information
- The Grizzlies have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 4-7 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Grizzlies have struggled to a 2-5 record ATS this season.
- Montana has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 4 times in 11 contests (36.4%).
Weber State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a 9-2 record against the spread, covering in 81.8% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Wildcats have fared well, going 7-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Wildcats games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 11 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Montana||-8.5||140.5||-421||+313||Regular Season||72-37 MONT|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-85 WEBST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-80 MONT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-68 MONT|
- The scoring leader for the Grizzlies this season is Brandon Whitney, who averages 11.6 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Kyle Owens leads Montana in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Cameron Parker leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Josh Vazquez’s 1.3 threes per game leads the Grizzlies.
- Whitney and Derrick Carter-Hollinger lead the Grizzlies on the defensive end, with Whitney leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Carter-Hollinger in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Weber State Leaders
- The Wildcats’ Isiah Brown averages enough points (17.7 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Weber State’s Cody Carlson stats (4.8 rebounds per game, 10.9 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Zahir Porter leads his teammates on the Wildcats with 1.9 made threes per outing.
- The Wildcats’ leader in steals is Dillon Jones with 1.6 per game, and Dontay Bassett is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds