The Montana State Bobcats (6-2) are favored (-5) to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (2-9) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Arizona (+5)||Over (133)||Montana State 71 Northern Arizona 67|
- In seven of eight opportunities (87.5%) this year, the Bobcats and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- In seven of 11 outings (63.6%) this season, Northern Arizona and its opponents have combined to score more than 133 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.3 more points per game (136.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 146.5 points per game, 13.5 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Bobcats have had set in matchups this season is 13 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Lumberjacks games this season have averaged a total of 136.7 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has been solid against the spread, going 5-2 on the season.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Bobcats have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-1 record.
- The Bobcats have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 7 games this season.
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- The Lumberjacks have a winning record against the spread, going 6-5 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 5 of 11 (45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Montana State||-6||133.5||-273||+215||Regular Season||62-51 MONST|
|2/29/2020||Northern Arizona||-4.5||136||-207||+164||Regular Season||63-57 MONST|
|12/30/2019||Montana State||-5||141||-223||+178||Regular Season||63-61 MONST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 MONST|
|12/31/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-68 NARZ|
Montana State Leaders
- Xavier Bishop leads the Bobcats in points and assists per game, scoring 16.2 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Jubrile Belo leads the Bobcats in rebounding, pulling down 6.4 boards per game while also scoring 12.2 points a contest.
- Tyler Patterson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bobcats. He makes 1.5 threes per game.
- Amin Adamu and Belo lead the Bobcats on the defensive end, with Adamu leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Belo in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton is at the top of almost all of the Lumberjacks’ leaderboards by recording 21.8 points, 5.8 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Lumberjacks.
- The Lumberjacks’ leader in steals is Shelton with 1.4 per game, and Carson Towt is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED