The Tennessee State Tigers (3-11) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they host the Morehead State Eagles (13-6) as 7.5-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Gentry Center. The point total is set at 126.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (-7.5)||Over (126.5)||Morehead State 72 Tennessee State 61|
- In 63.2% of their games this season (12 of 19 chances), the Eagles and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 126.5 points.
- Tennessee State has played in 11 games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 78.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 126.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 134.2 points per game, 7.7 more points than the over/under of 126.5 set for this game.
- The Eagles and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 7.5 more points per game than the point total of 126.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Eagles games this season is 5.2 more points than the over/under of 126.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 9.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Morehead State Betting Information
- The Eagles have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 13-4 record.
- The Eagles have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or higher.
- The Eagles have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 17 games (29.4%).
Tennessee State Betting Information
- Tennessee State has a losing record against the spread, going 3-10 ATS (covering just 23.1% of the time).
- Tennessee State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 23.1% of matchups this year (3 out of 13 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Tennessee State||-2||138||-140||+115||Conference Tournament||74-67 TNST|
|2/22/2020||Tennessee State||-1||141.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-63 MHST|
|1/16/2020||Tennessee State||-5.5||146.5||-244||+194||Regular Season||64-48 TNST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-80 TNST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-61 MHST|
Morehead State Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Johni Broome, who scores 12.4 points and pulls down 7.7 boards per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper leads Morehead State in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 7.2 points per contest.
- Skyelar Potter leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Cooper is Morehead State’s leader in steals, averaging 0.7 steals per game, while Broome leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
Tennessee State Leaders
- Mark Freeman scores 15.4 points and adds 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Tennessee State’s Shakem Johnson stats (5.6 rebounds per game, 10.1 points per game, 1.1 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. is the top shooter from distance for the Tigers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Tennessee State’s leader in steals is Freeman with 2.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Mason Green with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED