The No. 3 seed Morgan State Bears (12-7) are favored by 3 points in the MEAC Tournament against the No. 2 seed Florida A&M Rattlers (8-11) on Thursday at Norfolk Scope Arena, beginning at 6:00 PM ET. The winner takes another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morgan State (-3)||Over (139)||Morgan State 74 Florida A&M 69|
- The Bears and their opponents have combined for 139 points — this matchup’s point total — in 16 of 19 outings (84.2%) this year.
- Florida A&M and its opponents have combined to score at least 139 points in seven of 19 outings (36.8%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 145.9 points per game, 6.9 more points than the over/under of 139 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.7 points per game, 2.7 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Bears have had set in matchups this season is 15.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Rattlers games this season is 5.7 less points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 80.7 points per game the Bears average are 12.6 more points than the Rattlers give up (68.1).
- Morgan State is 11-4 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- Florida A&M has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when allowing more than 80.7 points.
- The Rattlers’ 65.2 points per game are 8.4 fewer points than the 73.6 the Bears give up to opponents.
- Florida A&M has put together a 2-1 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 73.6 points.
- Morgan State’s record is 10-6 overall and 7-6 against the spread when it allows more than 65.2 points to its opponents.
- The Bears have put up a total of 134 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.1 per game), while the Rattlers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 54 total points, -2.9 per game).
Morgan State Betting Information
- The Bears have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-7 record.
- The Bears have posted a losing record of 3-5 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- More often than not, Morgan State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 10 of 15 chances this season.
Florida A&M Betting Information
- The Rattlers have a 10-9 record against the spread, covering in 52.6% of their outings.
- The Rattlers have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 0-5 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Florida A&M’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 19 games, 42.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 FLAM|
|1/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 FLAM|
Morgan State Leaders
- Troy Baxter leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Malik Miller is Morgan State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.9 per game, while Sheryn Devonish is its best passer, distributing 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Baxter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- The Morgan State steals leader is Miller, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Baxter, who compiles 1.6 rejections per contest.
Florida A&M Leaders
- The Rattlers’ MJ Randolph racks up enough points (15.2 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Bryce Moragne grabs 7.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.3 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Florida A&M rebounding leaderboard.
- Jalen Speer connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Rattlers, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.6 per outing.
- Randolph (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Florida A&M while DJ Jones (1.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds