A game after he scored 29 points in an 89-62 win over SIU-Edwardsville, Tevin Brown leads the Murray State Racers (13-10) on the road against the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (15-8) on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The Racers are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is 138 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Jacksonville State (+2.5)||Over (138)||Murray State 70 Jacksonville State 69|
- The Racers and their opponents have scored no less than 138 points — this matchup’s point total — in 14 of 23 outings (60.9%) this season.
- Jacksonville State has combined with its opponents to score more than 138 points in 16 of 23 games (69.6%) this year.
- The Racers and the Gamecocks combine to average 13.9 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 fewer points per game (134.2) than this game’s over/under of 138 points.
- The average over/under the Racers have had set in matchups this season is 5.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Gamecocks games this year is 4.6 more points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 10-11 record.
- The Racers have posted a losing record of 9-10 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Murray State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 9 of 21 games this season (42.9%).
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- The Gamecocks have a winning record against the spread, going 11-8-1 ATS (covering 55% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Gamecocks have a record ATS of 6-5.
- Jacksonville State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this season (12 out of 20 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Murray State||-7.5||134||-343||+270||Regular Season||85-82 JSU|
|1/9/2020||Murray State||-5||136||-225||+179||Regular Season||72-68 MURST|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-68 JSU|
Murray State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Racers is KJ Williams, who puts up 15.7 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Brown is the Racers best passer, distributing 4.3 assists per game while scoring 14.4 PPG.
- Brown contributes the bulk of the Racers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- The Murray State steals leader is Brown, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Demond Robinson, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams is the top scorer for the Gamecocks with 15.1 points per game. He also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Gamecocks’ leader in rebounds is Brandon Huffman with 6.1 per outing, and their leader in assists is Jalen Finch with 4.8 per game.
- Adams is reliable from deep and leads the Gamecocks with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Finch (1.2 steals per game) and Huffman (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Gamecocks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week