The Murray State Racers (9-5) are at home in OVC action against the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-9) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Racers are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State (+12.5)||Over (132.5)||Murray State 73 Southeast Missouri State 64|
- The Racers and their opponents have totaled at least 132.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 14 outings (85.7%) this season.
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have combined to score at least 132.5 points in eight of 15 opportunities (53.3%) this season.
- The Racers and the Redhawks combine to average 15.6 more points per game than the total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.1 points per game, 2.6 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Racers have had set in matchups this season is 15.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Redhawks games this year is 2.6 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Murray State Betting Information
- The Racers have been an even bet against the spread this season at 6-6.
- The Racers have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -12.5 or higher.
- Murray State and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 12 games this season (33.3%).
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Southeast Missouri State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-7-2 ATS.
- Southeast Missouri State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this year (6 out of 15 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Murray State||-8.5||135||-417||+314||Regular Season||77-60 MURST|
|1/18/2020||Murray State||-10.5||139.5||-679||+453||Regular Season||96-91 MURST|
|1/4/2020||Murray State||-15.5||137||-2000||+975||Regular Season||81-59 MURST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||103-67 MURST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-67 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Racers is KJ Williams, who accumulates 15.4 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown is Murray State’s best passer, dishing out 4.3 assists per game while scoring 13.0 PPG.
- Brown paces his teammates on the Racers with 2.3 made threes per outing.
- Brown is Murray State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Demond Robinson leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris sits at the top of the Redhawks scoring leaderboard with 12.8 points per game. He also pulls down 2.3 rebounds and averages 2.6 assists per game.
- The Redhawks’ leader in rebounds is Nana Akenten with 5.6 per outing, and their leader in assists is DQ Nicholas with 3.1 per game.
- Akenten provides the bulk of the Redhawks’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to pace the team.
- The Redhawks’ leader in steals is Akenten with 1.4 per game, and Manny Patterson is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED