A game after he scored 33 points in an 81-79 win over Loyola (MD), Jamir Harris leads the American Eagles (2-2) at home against the Navy Midshipmen (10-2) on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Eagles are underdogs by 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 12:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|American (+2.5)||Over (136)||Navy 74 American 72|
- In 50% of their games this season (six of 12 chances), the Midshipmen and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 136 points.
- American and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points in three of four outings (75%) this year.
- The Midshipmen and the Eagles combine to average 11.2 more points per game than the over/under of 136 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.6 more points per game (145.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- The average over/under the Midshipmen have had set in matchups this season is 5.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Eagles this year is 15 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Navy Betting Information
- Navy is solid against the spread, going 9-3 on the season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Midshipmen have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-2 record.
- The Midshipmen have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (6 of 12 contests).
American Betting Information
- The Eagles have a 3-1 record against the spread, covering in 75% of their contests.
- American and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 2 of 4.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Navy||-5.5||134.5||-245||+197||Regular Season||71-59 NAVY|
|1/16/2021||Navy||-9||131.5||-480||+360||Regular Season||87-86 NAVY|
|2/19/2020||American||-4.5||128.5||-207||+167||Regular Season||71-62 AMERCN|
|2/5/2020||Navy||-2.5||133||-149||+118||Regular Season||62-54 AMERCN|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-67 NAVY|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-63 AMERCN|
- Cam Davis leads the Midshipmen in points and assists per game, scoring 17.7 points and distributing 2.8 assists.
- Navy’s best rebounder is Greg Summers, who averages 5.9 boards per game in addition to his 7.2 PPG average.
- John Carter Jr. leads the Midshipmen in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Davis is the Midshipmen leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Richard Njoku leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- The Eagles’ Harris racks up enough points (20.5 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Johnny O’Neil’s stat line of 7.0 rebounds, 13.3 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the American rebounding leaderboard.
- Harris hits more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.3 per outing.
- Connor Nelson (3.5 steals per game) and O’Neil (2.3 blocks per game) pace the Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview