The Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (0-4) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they visit the Navy Midshipmen (9-2) as 5-point underdogs at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Alumni Hall (Navy). The matchup airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Navy (-5)||Over (136.5)||Navy 80 Loyola (MD) 66|
- The Midshipmen and their opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 54.5% of their outings this season (six of 11 opportunities).
- Loyola (MD) has played in four games this season (out of four total matchups — 100% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 136.5 points.
- The Midshipmen and the Greyhounds combine to average 10.3 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- The Midshipmen and the Greyhounds have seen their opponents average a combined 9.0 more points per game than the point total of 136.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Midshipmen games this season is 7.0 more points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Greyhounds this season is 12.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Navy Betting Information
- The Midshipmen have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 8-3 record.
- The Midshipmen have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- The Midshipmen and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 11 games (54.5%) this season.
Loyola (MD) Betting Information
- Loyola (MD) has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 1-3 ATS.
- In 2 out Loyola (MD)’s 4 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Navy||-1||137.5||-115||-107||Regular Season||62-57 NAVY|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 LOYMD|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 LOYMD|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-68 NAVY|
- The leader in points and assists for the Midshipmen is Cam Davis, who scores 17.5 points and distributes 2.9 assists per game.
- Greg Summers is the Midshipmen best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.0 boards in each contest while scoring 7.2 points per game.
- John Carter Jr.’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Midshipmen.
- Davis and Richard Njoku lead Navy on the defensive end, with Davis leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Njoku in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
Loyola (MD) Leaders
- The Greyhounds’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Santi Aldama with 19.5 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Jaylin Andrews’ assist statline leads Loyola (MD); he racks up 3.5 assists per game.
- Brandon Bradsher is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Greyhounds, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Luke Johnson (2.0 steals per game) and Aldama (1.8 blocks per game) pace the Greyhounds in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview