The Syracuse Orange (10-6) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the NC State Wolf Pack (8-7) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 6:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 148 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Syracuse (+2)||Under (148)||NC State 74 Syracuse 73|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have combined for 148 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 15 opportunities (53.3%) this season.
- In seven of 16 opportunities (43.8%) this season, Syracuse and its opponents have combined to score more than 148 points.
- These two teams average a combined 151.9 points per game, 3.9 more points than the total of 148 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141.1 points per game, 6.9 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Wolf Pack games this season is 2.5 less points than the over/under of 148 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Orange this season is 0.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wolf Pack average just 4.4 more points per game (75.2) than the Orange allow (70.8).
- NC State is 7-3 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Syracuse is 2-5 overall and 1-6 against the spread when allowing more than 75.2 points.
- The Orange’s 76.7 points per game are 6.4 more points than the 70.3 the Wolf Pack allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, Syracuse is 5-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- NC State’s record is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it allows more than 76.7 points.
- The Wolf Pack have out-scored their opponents by a total of 74 points this season (4.9 points per game on average), and the Orange have put up 94 more points than their opponents on the year (5.9 per game).
NC State Betting Information
- NC State has covered in just six of 15 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Wolf Pack have compiled a 4-4 record ATS.
- The Wolf Pack have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 15 games this season.
Syracuse Betting Information
- The Orange have a 5-10 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their games.
- The Orange have not fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 4-6 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- Syracuse and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 9 of 15 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2021||Syracuse||-6.5||147.5||-295||+231||Regular Season||76-73 SYRA|
|2/11/2020||Syracuse||-5||148.5||-216||+173||Regular Season||79-74 NCSU|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-58 NCSU|
NC State Leaders
- The Wolf Pack scoring leader is Devon Daniels, who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Manny Bates is the Wolf Pack leading rebounder, pulling down 5.9 per game, while Cam Hayes is their best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Daniels leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Thomas Allen and Bates lead the Wolf Pack on the defensive end, with Allen leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Bates in blocks averaging 2.9 per contest.
- Quincy Guerrier sits atop the Orange leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.8 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- The Orange’s leading assist machine is Joseph Girard III with a stat line of 3.9 assists, 10.8 points, and 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Boeheim makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Orange, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.2 per game.
- Kadary Richmond (2.0 steals per game) and Alan Griffin (1.6 blocks per game) lead the Orange in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED