The NC State Wolf Pack (6-5) will try to stop a four-game winning streak when they host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-6) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at PNC Arena as 7-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ACCN. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wake Forest (+7)||Under (145)||NC State 74 Wake Forest 70|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have scored at least 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 11 outings (63.6%) this year.
- In four of 10 opportunities (40%) this year, Wake Forest has combined with its opponents to score at least 145 points.
- The Wolf Pack and the Demon Deacons combine to average 2.7 more points per game than the total of 145 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.1 less points per game (139.9) than this game’s total of 145 points.
- The average total the Wolf Pack have had set in matchups this season is 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Demon Deacons this season is 5.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wolf Pack record eight more points per game (76.8) than the Demon Deacons allow (68.8).
- NC State has a 6-4 record overall and a 4-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- When Wake Forest gives up more than 76.8 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Demon Deacons put up an average of 70.9 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 71.1 the Wolf Pack allow.
- Wake Forest is 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 71.1 points.
- NC State has an ATS record of 1-4-1 and a 2-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 70.9 points.
- The Wolf Pack have out-scored their opponents by a total of 63 points this season (5.7 points per game on average), and the Demon Deacons have put up 21 more points than their opponents on the year (2.1 per game).
NC State Betting Information
- The Wolf Pack have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-6-1 record.
- The Wolf Pack have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- In 7 of 11 (63.6%) contests this season, NC State and its opponents have hit the total.
Wake Forest Betting Information
- The Demon Deacons have a winning record against the spread, going 6-3 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7-point underdogs, the Demon Deacons have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Wake Forest and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 9 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||NC State||-8||150.5||-389||+295||Regular Season||84-64 NCSU|
|12/7/2019||NC State||-4||144.5||-186||+153||Regular Season||91-82 NCSU|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-74 NCSU|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-67 WAKE|
NC State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolf Pack this season is Devon Daniels, who averages 16.2 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Manny Bates leads NC State in rebounding, averaging 5.5 per game, while Cam Hayes leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Thomas Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Shakeel Moore is NC State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Bates leads them in blocks with 3.4 per contest.
Wake Forest Leaders
- The Demon Deacons’ Daivien Williamson puts up enough points (12.7 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Wake Forest’s Isaiah Mucius stats (5.2 rebounds per game, 10.9 points per game, 0.3 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Ismael Massoud is dependable from three-point range and leads the Demon Deacons with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Wake Forest’s leader in steals is Williamson with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jalen Johnson with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds