The NC State Wolf Pack (9-9) hit the road in ACC action against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-10) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Wolf Pack are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is 141.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wake Forest (+1.5)||Over (141)||NC State 72 Wake Forest 71|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have combined to record more than 141 points in 66.7% of their outings this season (12 of 18 opportunities).
- Wake Forest has played in seven games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 43.8% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 141 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.1 more points per game (143.1) than this game’s total of 141 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141.6 points per game, 0.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Wolf Pack average point total in outings this year is 144.2, 3.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- Demon Deacons games this year have averaged a total of 140.5 points, 0.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wolf Pack record 73.5 points per contest, just 2.6 more points than the 70.9 the Demon Deacons allow their opponents.
- NC State is 8-3 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Wake Forest is 1-6 overall and 4-3 against the spread when allowing more than 73.5 points.
- The Demon Deacons score an average of 69.6 points per game, only 1.1 fewer points than the 70.7 the Wolf Pack allow to opponents.
- Wake Forest has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.7 points.
- NC State’s record is 3-5-1 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it gives up more than 69.6 points.
- The Wolf Pack have totaled 50 more points than their opponents this season (2.8 per game on average), while the Demon Deacons have been out-scored by 20 total points (1.3 per game average differential).
NC State Betting Information
- NC State has covered in just seven of 18 matchups this season.
- The Wolf Pack have struggled to cover, going just 4-5 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- In 10 of 18 (55.6%) contests this season, NC State and its opponents have hit the over.
Wake Forest Betting Information
- The Demon Deacons have a winning record against the spread, going 10-5 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- The Demon Deacons have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 3-1 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The Demon Deacons and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||NC State||-8||144||-383||+295||Regular Season||72-67 NCSU|
|3/6/2020||NC State||-8||150.5||-389||+295||Regular Season||84-64 NCSU|
|12/7/2019||NC State||-4||144.5||-186||+153||Regular Season||91-82 NCSU|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-74 NCSU|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-67 WAKE|
NC State Leaders
- The Wolf Pack scoring leader is Devon Daniels, who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Manny Bates is the Wolf Pack leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while Cam Hayes is their best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Daniels’ 1.6 threes per game leads the Wolf Pack.
- Shakeel Moore and Bates lead NC State on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Bates in blocks averaging 2.8 per contest.
Wake Forest Leaders
- The Demon Deacons’ Daivien Williamson puts up enough points (12.6 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Ody Oguama grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.5 points per game and adds 0.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Wake Forest rebounding leaderboard.
- Jonah Antonio hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Demon Deacons.
- Wake Forest’s leader in steals is Williamson with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Emmanuel Okpomo with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED