The Nevada Wolf Pack (6-5) visit the Wyoming Cowboys (9-4) in a matchup of MWC teams at Arena-Auditorium, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021. The Wolf Pack are 4-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wyoming (+4)||Under (146.5)||Nevada 73 Wyoming 72|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have scored at least 146.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of 11 outings (18.2%) this season.
- Wyoming has played in eight games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 61.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 146.5 points.
- The Wolf Pack and the Cowboys combine to average 2.0 more points per game than the over/under of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 fewer points per game (141.7) than this game’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The Wolf Pack average point total in matchups this season is 137.5, 9.0 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Cowboys games this season is 6.2 more points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Nevada Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wolf Pack have covered seven times in 11 contests.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Wolf Pack have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-1 record.
- The Wolf Pack have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 11 games this season.
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming’s record against the spread is 6-6.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Cowboys have a record ATS of 2-3.
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||Nevada||-3.5||148.5||-169||+139||Regular Season||71-64 WYOM|
|3/5/2020||Nevada||-10.5||142||-640||+445||Conference Tournament||74-71 WYOM|
|2/25/2020||Nevada||-8||140||-391||+296||Regular Season||73-68 NEVADA|
|1/14/2020||Nevada||-14.5||134||-1667||+877||Regular Season||68-67 NEVADA|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-49 NEVADA|
- The Wolf Pack leader in points and assists is Grant Sherfield, who puts up 18.1 points per game along with 5.6 assists.
- Zane Meeks is the Wolf Pack best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- Desmond Cambridge provides the bulk of the Wolf Pack’s three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- Sherfield is the Wolf Pack leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while K.J. Hymes leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Hunter Maldonado paces the Cowboys in both rebounds and assists with 6.4 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
- Wyoming’s Marcus Williams scores 16.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Drake Jeffries paces his teammates on the Cowboys with 2.3 made threes per game.
- The Cowboys’ leader in steals is Maldonado with 1.1 per game, and Jeremiah Oden is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED