The New Mexico Lobos (4-7) visit the Air Force Falcons (4-13) as 1-point favorites after Makuach Maluach racked up 30 points in the Lobos 79-67 loss to Wyoming. The matchup airs on CBS Sports at 9:30 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021. The over/under is 125.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Air Force (+1)||Over (125.5)||Air Force 68 New Mexico 65|
- The Lobos and their opponents have scored more than 125.5 points in 81.8% of their games this season (nine of 11 opportunities).
- Air Force and its opponents have combined to score at least 125.5 points in 14 of 17 outings (82.4%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (128.4) than this game’s total of 125.5 points.
- The Lobos and the Falcons have seen their opponents average a combined 13.9 more points per game than the over/under of 125.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Lobos have had set in games this season is 10.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 6.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico Betting Information
- New Mexico has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 3-5 record.
- The Lobos have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- New Mexico and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 2 of 8 games this season (25%).
Air Force Betting Information
- Air Force has a losing record against the spread, going 8-9 ATS (covering only 47.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Falcons have not fared well, going 2-3 against the spread.
- Air Force has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.8% of matchups this season (10 out of 17 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Air Force||-3||160||-160||+132||Regular Season||60-58 AIR|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-78 UNM|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-58 UNM|
New Mexico Leaders
- The Lobos leader in points and rebounds is Maluach, who scores 15.1 points and grabs 6.1 boards per game.
- New Mexico’s best passer is Saquan Singleton, who averages 3.0 assists per game to go with his 8.5 PPG scoring average.
- Keith McGee makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lobos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
- Singleton and Valdir Manuel lead New Mexico on the defensive end, with Singleton leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Manuel in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker’s points (15.3 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Falcons’ leaderboards.
- Nikc Jackson grabs 3.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.8 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Air Force rebounding leaderboard.
- Walker contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Falcons. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Walker (1.8 steals per game) and Keaton Van Soelen (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Falcons in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED