The San Jose State Spartans (1-6) will try to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the New Mexico Lobos (4-3) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Burns Arena as big, 10-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico (-10)||Under (141.5)||New Mexico 75 San Jose State 64|
- In two of seven opportunities (28.6%) this year, the Lobos and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- In seven of seven outings (100%) this season, San Jose State and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.8 less points per game (135.7) than this game’s total of 141.5 points.
- The Lobos and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 8.0 more points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set in this outing.
- The Lobos average point total in outings this season is 134.7, 6.8 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Spartans this year is 8.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico Betting Information
- The Lobos are 2-2 against the spread this season.
- New Mexico and its opponents have converted the over just 0 times in 4 (0%) games this season.
San Jose State Betting Information
- The Spartans have a losing record against the spread, going 0-6 ATS (covering just zero% of the time).
- The Spartans and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 1 of 6 (16.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||New Mexico||-10||157||-550||+393||Conference Tournament||79-66 UNM|
|1/21/2020||New Mexico||-8||159.5||-568||+396||Regular Season||86-59 UNM|
|1/1/2020||New Mexico||-9.5||153.5||-538||+385||Regular Season||88-85 SJSU|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-82 SJSU|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-60 UNM|
New Mexico Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Lobos is Makuach Maluach, who averages 14.1 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- New Mexico’s best passer is Saquan Singleton, who averages 2.8 assists per game to go with his 8.0 PPG scoring average.
- Keith McGee provides the most three-point shooting production for the Lobos. He makes 1.4 threes per game.
- Maluach is New Mexico’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Valdir Manuel leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Richard Washington is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 20.7 points per game. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and dishes out 1.8 assists per game.
- Seneca Knight puts up a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 9.3 points and 2.0 assists per game for San Jose State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Omari Moore holds the top spot for assists with 2.4 per game, adding 6.3 points and 5.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Washington contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Spartans. He makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Knight (1.3 steals per game) and Moore (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Spartans in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED