The New Mexico State Aggies (4-3) visit the Seattle U Redhawks (6-7) as 8-point favorites after Jabari Rice went off for 20 points in the Aggies 97-70 victory over Cal Baptist. The game airs on ESPN+ at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico State||-8||-110||-112||137||-109||-112||-385||295|
|Seattle U (+8)||Over (137)||New Mexico State 72 Seattle U 70|
- In four of seven opportunities (57.1%) this year, the Aggies and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Seattle U and its opponents have combined to score more than 137 points in five of 13 opportunities (38.5%) this season.
- The Aggies and the Redhawks combine to average 10.8 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.7 points per game, 4.3 less than the over/under in this game.
- The Aggies average point total in outings this year is 142, five points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Redhawks this season is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico State Betting Information
- New Mexico State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 1-3 record.
- The Aggies have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -8 or higher.
- More often than not, New Mexico State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 3 of 4 chances this season.
Seattle U Betting Information
- Seattle U has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 4-5 ATS.
- In most of Redhawks games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||New Mexico State||-10||133.5||-597||+420||Regular Season||72-64 NMXST|
|1/18/2020||New Mexico State||-6||131||-275||+213||Regular Season||75-67 NMXST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-53 NMXST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-60 NMXST|
New Mexico State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aggies this season is Rice, who averages 14.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Johnny McCants is New Mexico State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.8 per game, while Evan Gilyard is its best passer, averaging 3.1 assists in each contest.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Rice, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Gilyard and McCants lead New Mexico State on the defensive end, with Gilyard leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and McCants in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Seattle U Leaders
- Darrion Trammell racks up 19.7 points and adds 5.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Redhawks’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Emeka Udenyi’s stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 7.6 points and 2.0 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Seattle U rebounding leaderboard.
- Riley Grigsby paces his teammates on the Redhawks with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Seattle U’s leader in steals is Trammell with 2.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kobe Williamson with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week