A pair of sliding teams meet when the New Orleans Privateers (4-11) host the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-16) on Monday, February 22, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Privateers are 4-point favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak against the Sugar Bears, losers of 10 straight. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Orleans (-4)||Under (154.5)||New Orleans 78 Central Arkansas 73|
- The Privateers and their opponents have put up at least 154.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of 15 outings (20%) this season.
- Central Arkansas has played in five games this season (out of 17 total matchups — 29.4% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 154.5 points.
- The Privateers and the Sugar Bears combine to average 14.2 less points per game than the total of 154.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 157.9 points per game, 3.4 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total in Privateers games this year is 6.6 fewer points than the over/under of 154.5 in this matchup.
- Sugar Bears games this season have averaged an over/under of 150.2 points, 4.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
New Orleans Betting Information
- The Privateers have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-7-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Privateers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-0 record.
- New Orleans has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 13 games for a 53.8% rate.
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- The Sugar Bears have a 5-10 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their outings.
- The Sugar Bears have not fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- The Sugar Bears and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Central Arkansas||-5.5||154||-241||+191||Regular Season||73-68 CARK|
|1/8/2020||New Orleans||-3||157.5||-157||+129||Regular Season||86-78 NO|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 CARK|
New Orleans Leaders
- Damion Rosser leads the Privateers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.1 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- New Orleans’ best passer is Lamont Berzat, who averages 2.9 assists per game to go with his 6.8 PPG scoring average.
- Derek St. Hilaire leads the Privateers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The New Orleans steals leader is Troy Green, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is LaDarius Marshall, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen’s points (16.8 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Sugar Bears’ leaderboards.
- Jared Chatham is at the top of the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard with 6.5 rebounds per game. He also racks up 7.2 points and adds 0.5 assists per game.
- Deandre Jones is consistent from three-point range and leads the Sugar Bears with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Central Arkansas’ leader in steals is Jones (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Churchill Bounds (0.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED