The New Orleans Privateers (4-8) visit the Northwestern State Demons (3-12) after losing six straight road games. The Privateers are favored by only 1 point in the contest, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The point total is 153 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northwestern State (+1)||Under (153)||Northwestern State 77 New Orleans 74|
- The Privateers and their opponents have combined for 153 points — this matchup’s point total — in two of 12 outings (16.7%) this season.
- Northwestern State has combined with its opponents to score at least 153 points in seven of 15 games (46.7%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 13.3 fewer points per game (139.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 153 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 more points per game (155.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 153 points.
- The average point total in Privateers games this season is 7.6 fewer points than the total of 153 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Demons games this year is 3.1 less points than the point total of 153 in this outing.
New Orleans Betting Information
- The Privateers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 4-5-1 record.
- The Privateers have posted a winning record of 3-0 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- New Orleans and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 5 of 10 games this season (50%).
Northwestern State Betting Information
- Northwestern State has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 7-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Demons have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of Northwestern State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Northwestern State||-3.5||151||-173||+137||Regular Season||95-73 NWST|
|1/29/2020||New Orleans||-3.5||147||-176||+139||Regular Season||82-74 NWST|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-73 NO|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-64 NO|
New Orleans Leaders
- The Privateers leader in points and rebounds is Damion Rosser, who scores 15.7 points and pulls down 7.4 boards per game.
- Lamont Berzat is New Orleans’ best passer, dispensing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 7.5 PPG.
- Derek St. Hilaire paces his teammates on the Privateers with 1.9 made threes per outing.
- Troy Green is New Orleans’ leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while LaDarius Marshall leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Northwestern State Leaders
- Trenton Massner’s points (12.0 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Demons’ leaderboards.
- Kendal Coleman’s stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 6.8 points and 0.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Northwestern State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jairus Roberson contributes the bulk of the Demons’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.7 threes per game to pace the team.
- The Demons’ leader in steals is Massner with 1.6 per game, and Coleman is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED