The SE Louisiana Lions (7-16) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they visit the New Orleans Privateers (8-14) as 8-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Lakefront Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 150 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Orleans (-8)||Under (150)||New Orleans 79 SE Louisiana 70|
- The Privateers and their opponents have recorded more than 150 points in 50% of their outings this season (11 of 22 opportunities).
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score more than 150 points in 34.8% of their matchups this season (eight of 23 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 143.4 points per game, 6.6 fewer points than the over/under of 150 set for this game.
- The Privateers and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 more points per game than the over/under of 150 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Privateers games this season is 2.2 more points than the total of 150 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 4.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Privateers put up 75.4 points per contest, just 2.4 fewer points than the 77.8 the Lions give up to opponents.
- When New Orleans puts up more than 77.8 points, it is 9-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- When SE Louisiana gives up more than 75.4 points, it is 3-8 against the spread and 2-11 overall.
- The Lions put up 8.8 fewer points per game (68) than the Privateers give up (76.8).
- SE Louisiana has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 76.8 points.
- New Orleans’ record is 4-13 overall and 8-8-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 68 points to its opponents.
- The Privateers have a negative point differential on the season (-30 total points, -1.4 per game), as do the Lions (-225 total points, -9.8 per game).
New Orleans Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Privateers have covered 11 times in 20 contests.
- The Privateers and their opponents have gone over the total in 12 of 20 games (60%) this season.
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- SE Louisiana has a losing record against the spread, going 10-11 ATS (covering just 47.6% of the time).
- The Lions and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 10 of 21 (47.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||SE Louisiana||-1.5||146||-125||+104||Regular Season||79-73 SELOU|
|3/7/2020||New Orleans||-4.5||152||-206||+164||Regular Season||79-69 NO|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 NO|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-67 SELOU|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-68 NO|
New Orleans Leaders
- The Privateers leader in points, rebounds and assists is Damion Rosser, who averages 15.5 points, 7.6 boards and 3.1 assists per game.
- Derek St. Hilaire paces his teammates on the Privateers with 2.3 made threes per outing.
- Troy Green and LaDarius Marshall lead New Orleans on the defensive end, with Green leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Marshall in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot sits at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 15.4 points per game. He also pulls down 3.3 rebounds and dishes out 2.1 assists per game.
- The SE Louisiana leaders in rebounding and assists are Gus Okafor with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.2 points and 1.0 assist per game) and Isiah Kirby with 2.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.9 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Okafor averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.
- SE Louisiana’s leader in steals is Joe Kasperzyk (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Elijah Ifejeh (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED