The Niagara Purple Eagles (4-3) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Manhattan Jaspers (2-3) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Draddy Gymnasium as just 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESP3. The point total for the matchup is set at 127.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 28.6% of their opportunities this year (two of seven chances), the Purple Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 127.5 points.
- In three of five outings (60%) this year, Manhattan has combined with its opponents to score at least 127.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 122.3 points per game, 5.2 fewer points than the over/under of 127.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 128.2 points per game, 0.7 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Purple Eagles have had set in games this season is 4.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaspers games this season have averaged a total of 127.2 points, 0.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Niagara Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Purple Eagles have covered five times in six contests.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Purple Eagles have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-0 record.
- Niagara has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 2 times in 6 contests (33.3%).
Manhattan Betting Information
- Manhattan has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 2-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Jaspers have a record ATS of 0-2.
- In most of Manhattan’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 5 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||Manhattan||-6.5||128.5||-300||+230||Regular Season||77-59 MANH|
|1/5/2020||Manhattan||-0.5||130.5||-111||-110||Regular Season||67-62 MANH|
|2/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-60 MANH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-80 MANH|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Purple Eagles is Marcus Hammond, who averages 15.1 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
- Hammond leads his teammates on the Purple Eagles with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Hammond is Niagara’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Greg Kuakumensah leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Anthony Nelson is at the top of the Jaspers scoring leaderboard with 16.3 points per game. He also collects 3.9 rebounds and dishes out 2.7 assists per game.
- Elijah Buchanan is atop the Jaspers rebounding leaderboard with 6.2 rebounds per game, and Samir Stewart leads the squad in assists with 3.0 per contest.
- Stewart contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Jaspers. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Buchanan (2.3 steals per game) and Warren Williams (1.7 blocks per game) pace the Jaspers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found