The New Orleans Privateers (4-7) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Nicholls State Colonels (6-4) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 as 9-point underdogs. The Colonels have won four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 152.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Orleans (+9)||Under (152)||Nicholls State 78 New Orleans 70|
- In 40% of their opportunities this season (four of 10 chances), the Colonels and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 152 points.
- New Orleans and its opponents have added up to score at least 152 points in 18.2% of their games this year (two of 11 chances).
- The Colonels and the Privateers combine to average 6.8 less points per game than the over/under of 152 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.1 fewer points per game (145.9) than this game’s over/under of 152 points.
- The average point total in Colonels games this season is six fewer points than the total of 152 in this matchup.
- Privateers games this season have averaged a total of 145.2 points, 6.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Nicholls State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Colonels have covered five times in 10 contests.
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Colonels have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0-1 record.
- Nicholls State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 4 of 10 games this season (40%).
New Orleans Betting Information
- The Privateers have an even record against the spread, going 4-4-1 ATS.
- The Privateers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-68 NICHLS|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 NICHLS|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-70 NO|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-63 NICHLS|
Nicholls State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Colonels is Jitaurious Gordon, who scores 15.2 points and distributes 4.3 assists per game.
- Nicholls State’s best rebounder is Najee Garvin, who averages 6.9 boards per game in addition to his 13.4 PPG average.
- Gordon leads the Colonels in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Kevin Johnson is Nicholls State’s leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Ryghe Lyons leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
New Orleans Leaders
- Damion Rosser puts up 15.7 points and 7.3 rebounds per game for the Privateers, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Privateers’ leading assist machine is Lamont Berzat with a stat line of 3.0 assists, 8.1 points, and 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Derek St. Hilaire knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Privateers.
- New Orleans’ leader in steals is Troy Green with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is LaDarius Marshall with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED