The Nicholls State Colonels (14-6) will attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the New Orleans Privateers (6-13) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Lakefront Arena as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 150.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Orleans (+4)||Under (150)||Nicholls State 76 New Orleans 73|
- The Colonels and their opponents have recorded more than 150 points in 40% of their outings this season (eight of 20 opportunities).
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to score at least 150 points in eight of 19 games (42.1%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (150.3) than this matchup’s total of 150 points.
- The Colonels and the Privateers have seen their opponents average a combined three less points per game than the point total of 150 set for this game.
- The Colonels average point total in outings this year is 149.6, 0.4 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Privateers games this season is 2.3 less points than the point total of 150 for this outing.
Nicholls State Betting Information
- Nicholls State has struggled against the spread, going 7-11-1 on the year.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Colonels have struggled to a 5-6-1 record ATS this season.
- Nicholls State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 7 times in 19 contests (36.8%).
New Orleans Betting Information
- New Orleans’ record against the spread is 8-8-1.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Privateers have a record ATS of 3-0.
- In most of New Orleans’ games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 17 games, 52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Nicholls State||-8||152.5||-387||+298||Regular Season||86-62 NICHLS|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-68 NICHLS|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 NICHLS|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-70 NO|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-63 NICHLS|
Nicholls State Leaders
- The Colonels leader in points and assists is Jitaurious Gordon, who scores 14.6 points per game along with 3.8 assists.
- Najee Garvin is Nicholls State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 12.7 points per game.
- Gordon provides the most three-point shooting production for the Colonels. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Kevin Johnson is the Colonels leader in steals, averaging 2.6 steals per game, while Ryghe Lyons leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
New Orleans Leaders
- Damion Rosser is atop nearly all of the Privateers’ leaderboards by collecting 15.7 points, 7.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game.
- Derek St. Hilaire is the top scorer from distance for the Privateers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Troy Green (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for New Orleans while LaDarius Marshall (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview