Zach Cooks leads the NJIT Highlanders (6-8) into a matchup against the Binghamton Bearcats (1-10) after putting up 24 points in a 75-61 loss to Hartford. The Bearcats are 8.5-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Binghamton (+8.5)||Over (134.5)||NJIT 72 Binghamton 65|
- In seven of 14 outings (50%) this year, the Highlanders and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- Binghamton has played in six games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 54.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 134.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 128.5 points per game, 6.0 less points than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- The Highlanders and the Bearcats have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 more points per game than the point total of 134.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Highlanders games this year is 2.6 less points than the total of 134.5 in this matchup.
- Bearcats games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.9 points, 2.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
NJIT Betting Information
- NJIT has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 5-9 record.
- The Highlanders have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- NJIT and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 7 of 14 games this year (50%).
Binghamton Betting Information
- Binghamton has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 3-8 ATS.
- In most of Binghamton’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/20/2019||NJIT||-13||138||-1115||+700||Regular Season||77-75 BING|
|11/9/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-57 NJIT|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Highlanders is Cooks, who averages 15.8 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Antwuan Butler leads the Highlanders in assists, averaging 2.1 per game while also scoring 5.8 points per contest.
- Dylan O’Hearn provides the bulk of the Highlanders’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.6 threes per game to pace the team.
- Cooks and Souleymane Diakite lead the Highlanders on the defensive end, with Cooks leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Diakite in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Brenton Mills is at the top of the Bearcats scoring leaderboard with 14.6 points per game. He also collects 3.0 rebounds and averages 1.9 assists per game.
- Thomas Bruce puts up a stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 8.5 points and 0.7 assists per game for Binghamton to take the top rebound spot on the team. George Tinsley holds the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 8.3 points and 6.7 rebounds per contest.
- Tyler Bertram provides the bulk of the Bearcats’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.1 threes per game to pace the team.
- Binghamton’s leader in steals is Dan Petcash with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Bruce with 2.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week