The Maine Black Bears (0-3) are big, 12-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the NJIT Highlanders (2-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at NJIT Wellness and Events Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 128.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Maine (+12)||Over (128)||NJIT 68 Maine 67|
- In four of four games (100%) this season, the Highlanders and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 128 points.
- Maine has played in one games this season (out of three total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 128 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 fewer points per game (125.8) than this game’s total of 128 points.
- The Highlanders and the Black Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 10.5 more points per game than the point total of 128 set for this game.
- The average point total for Highlanders games this year is 10.2 more points than the over/under of 128 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Black Bears this year is two points lower than this game’s over/under.
NJIT Betting Information
- The Highlanders have struggled a bit against the spread this season, putting up a 1-3 record.
- Highlanders games have played to the total or above 2 times in 4 games this season.
Maine Betting Information
- Maine has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 2-1 ATS.
- In most of Black Bears games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 3 games, 33.3%).
- Zach Cooks leads the Highlanders in scoring, tallying 16.2 points per game to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Souleymane Diakite leads NJIT in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Antwuan Butler leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- Dylan O’Hearn leads his teammates on the Highlanders with 1.8 made threes per outing.
- Cooks and Diakite lead the Highlanders on the defensive end, with Cooks leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Diakite in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- LeChaun DuHart is the top scorer for the Black Bears with 11.2 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Maine’s leader in rebounds is Stephane Ingo with 9.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Adefolarin Adetogun with 2.0 per game.
- DuHart contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Black Bears. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Ja’Shonte Wright-McLeish (1.0 steal per game) and Ingo (2.4 blocks per game) pace the Black Bears in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found