The Coppin State Eagles (4-10) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they visit the Norfolk State Spartans (9-6) as 7.5-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Echols Hall. The game airs on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under of 152.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Coppin State (+7.5)||Under (152.5)||Norfolk State 78 Coppin State 72|
- In 46.7% of their games this year (seven of 15 chances), the Spartans and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 152.5 points.
- Coppin State and its opponents have combined to score more than 152.5 points in 64.3% of their matchups this season (nine of 14 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 146.4 points per game, 6.1 less points than the total of 152.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 153.8 points per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Spartans games this season is 3.8 fewer points than the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
- Eagles games this year have averaged a total of 151.5 points, 1.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
Norfolk State Betting Information
- The Spartans have been an even bet against the spread this season at 6-6-1.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Spartans have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1 record.
- More often than not, Norfolk State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 10 of 13 chances this season.
Coppin State Betting Information
- Coppin State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-8 ATS.
- In the majority of Coppin State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 14 games, 71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2021||Norfolk State||-6.5||151.5||-293||+229||Regular Season||84-72 NORFST|
|1/24/2021||Norfolk State||-3||151||-160||+131||Regular Season||81-77 COPPST|
|1/23/2021||Norfolk State||-2.5||149.5||-145||+120||Regular Season||81-71 COPPST|
|2/17/2020||Norfolk State||-9.5||138||-535||+384||Regular Season||80-60 NORFST|
|1/6/2020||Norfolk State||-1||140||-115||-106||Regular Season||82-59 NORFST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-38 NORFST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-66 NORFST|
Norfolk State Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Spartans is Devante Carter, who averages 15.3 points, 5.2 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Joe Bryant Jr. provides the most three-point shooting production for the Spartans. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- The Norfolk State steals leader is Kyonze Chavis, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Chris Ford, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Coppin State Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Anthony Tarke with 15.9 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Dejuan Clayton dishes out 5.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Eagles.
- Kyle Cardaci is dependable from three-point range and leads the Eagles with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Tarke’s stat line of 2.9 steals and 1.8 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds