The North Carolina Central Eagles (4-6) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the North Carolina A&T Aggies (9-10) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Corbett Sports Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup’s point total is 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Aggies and their opponents have combined for 139 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 19 opportunities (52.6%) this season.
- North Carolina Central has played in seven games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 70% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 139 points.
- These teams average a combined 141 points per game, two more points than the total of 139 set for this game.
- The Aggies and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 8.4 more points per game than the over/under of 139 set in this matchup.
- The Aggies average point total in matchups this season is 146, seven points higher than the total in this game.
- Eagles games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.4 points, 3.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
N.C. A&T Betting Information
- N.C. A&T is good against the spread, going 9-8 on the season.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Aggies have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- N.C. A&T and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 8 of 17 games this season (47.1%).
North Carolina Central Betting Information
- The Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Eagles have a record ATS of 0-3.
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2021||North Carolina Central||-3.5||140||-174||+142||Regular Season||79-63 NCAT|
|3/5/2020||North Carolina Central||-5||134||-223||+176||Regular Season||86-80 NCC|
|2/17/2020||N.C. A&T||-1.5||135||-122||-101||Regular Season||77-60 NCAT|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-52 NCAT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||51-48 NCAT|
N.C. A&T Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Aggies is Kameron Langley, who scores 10.4 points and dishes out 6.5 assists per game.
- Tyrone Lyons leads the Aggies in rebounding, pulling down 5.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.9 points a contest.
- Quentin Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
- Langley and Lyons lead N.C. A&T on the defensive end, with Langley leading the team in steals averaging 2.7 per game and Lyons in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
North Carolina Central Leaders
- C.J. Keyser is the top scorer for the Eagles with 17.8 points per game. He also tacks on 3.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game to his stats.
- Justin Whatley is atop the Eagles rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game, and Jordan Perkins leads the squad in assists with 5.1 per contest.
- Deven Palmer averages 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.
- The Eagles’ leader in steals is Keyser with 1.3 per game, and Palmer is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds