The North Carolina A&T Aggies (10-10) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the South Carolina State Bulldogs (1-17) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at Corbett Sports Center as heavy, 13-point favorites. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Carolina State (+13)||Under (145.5)||N.C. A&T 77 South Carolina State 65|
- The Aggies and their opponents have scored more than 145.5 points in 40% of their games this season (eight of 20 opportunities).
- In five of 18 opportunities (27.8%) this season, South Carolina State and its opponents have combined to score at least 145.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 14.1 fewer points per game (131.4) than this matchup’s total of 145.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 152.4 points per game, 6.9 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Aggies games this season is 1.4 less points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games this season have averaged an over/under of 139.7 points, 5.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
N.C. A&T Betting Information
- The Aggies have been an even bet against the spread this season at 9-9.
- The Aggies have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 8 of 18 games (44.4%).
South Carolina State Betting Information
- South Carolina State has a winning record against the spread, going 10-7 ATS (covering 58.8% of the time).
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 8 of 17 (47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/2/2020||N.C. A&T||-1.5||144.5||-124||+101||Regular Season||76-65 NCAT|
|2/3/2020||N.C. A&T||-7||147.5||-375||+275||Regular Season||78-63 NCAT|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-62 NCAT|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-77 NCAT|
N.C. A&T Leaders
- Kameron Langley leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 10.5 points and distributing 6.3 assists.
- Tyrone Lyons is N.C. A&T’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.4 boards in each contest while scoring 8.7 points per game.
- Kwe Parker leads the Aggies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Langley is N.C. A&T’s leader in steals, averaging 2.7 steals per game, while Lyons leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Rahsaan Edwards is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 9.3 points per game. He also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Jemal Davis puts up a stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 7.9 points and 0.9 assists per game for South Carolina State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Themus Fulks has the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 6.9 points and 1.8 rebounds per contest.
- Edwards is reliable from distance and leads the Bulldogs with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Omar Croskey (0.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for South Carolina State while Davis (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED