The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-10) will attempt to break a 10-game losing streak when they visit the North Carolina Central Eagles (2-3) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at McDougald-McLendon Arena as big, 16-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The over/under in the matchup is 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Carolina Central||-16||-110||-110||140.5||-110||-110||-2500||1000|
|North Carolina Central (-16)||Over (140.5)||North Carolina Central 85 South Carolina State 63|
- In four of five games (80%) this year, the Eagles and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 140.5 points.
- In four of 10 outings (40%) this year, South Carolina State and its opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Bulldogs combine to average 8.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- The Eagles and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 19.3 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Eagles have had set in games this season is 13.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 2.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
North Carolina Central Betting Information
- North Carolina Central has been strong against the spread, going 3-1 this season.
- The Eagles have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 4 games this season.
South Carolina State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 3-6 record against the spread, covering in only 33.3% of their matchups.
- In the majority of South Carolina State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-82 NCC|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-56 NCC|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 NCC|
North Carolina Central Leaders
- The Eagles leader in rebounds and assist is Jordan Perkins, who pulls down 4.0 rebounds and gives out 5.4 assists per game along with scoring 7.8 points per contest.
- C.J. Keyser is the Eagles scoring leader, averaging 21.6 points per game. He adds 2.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest.
- Deven Palmer leads the Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Keyser and Nicolas Fennell lead North Carolina Central on the defensive end, with Keyser leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Fennell in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Rahsaan Edwards is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 9.5 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in rebounds is Jemal Davis with 4.6 per contest, and their leader in assists is Themus Fulks with 2.8 per game.
- Edwards’ 1.8 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Davis’ stat line of 1.1 steals and 0.8 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED