The North Dakota State Bison (5-6) are favored (-5.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (2-8) at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 128.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota State||-5.5||-111||-111||128||-113||-108||-250||200|
|North Dakota (+5.5)||Over (128)||North Dakota State 69 North Dakota 64|
- The Bison and their opponents have combined for 128 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 11 opportunities (54.5%) this season.
- North Dakota has played in eight games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 80% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 128 points.
- These teams average a combined 130 points per game, two more points than the over/under of 128 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.8 points per game, 11.8 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Bison have had set in matchups this year is 5.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Fightin’ Hawks games this season have averaged an over/under of 136 points, eight more than the point total in this matchup.
North Dakota State Betting Information
- North Dakota State is strong against the spread, going 7-4 on the season.
- The Bison fare well when favored by at least 5.5 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 11 (45.5%) games this season.
North Dakota Betting Information
- North Dakota has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-5 ATS.
- In the majority of North Dakota’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/12/2020||North Dakota State||-5||132||-225||+182||Regular Season||53-52 NDKST|
|3/10/2020||North Dakota State||-6||137.5||-264||+209||Conference Tournament||89-53 NDKST|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-68 UND|
|1/19/2020||North Dakota State||-8||140||-392||+295||Regular Season||83-74 NDKST|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-70 NDKST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-65 NDKST|
North Dakota State Leaders
- Sam Griesel leads the Bison in rebounds and assists. Griesel averages 11.8 points, 6.7 rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game.
- Rocky Kreuser leads the Bison in scoring, averaging 14.0 per game to go with 6.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Kreuser provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bison. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Tyree Eady is the Bison leader in steals, averaging 0.6 steals per game, while Grant Nelson leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
North Dakota Leaders
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Filip Rebraca with 16.7 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Tyree Ihenacho dishes out 3.9 assists per game, the most assists on the Fightin’ Hawks.
- Seybian Sims’ 1.4 made threes per game lead the Fightin’ Hawks.
- North Dakota’s leader in steals is Ihenacho with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Rebraca with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found