The North Dakota State Bison (9-8) are 5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game home win streak when they square off against the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (7-7) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at Scheels Center. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under is 141 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota State||-5||-112||-109||141||-108||-113||-222||179|
|North Dakota State (-5)||Over (141)||North Dakota State 75 Oral Roberts 69|
- In 35.3% of their games this season (six of 17 chances), the Bison and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- Oral Roberts and its opponents have combined to score more than 141 points in 85.7% of their matchups this year (12 of 14 chances).
- These teams average a combined 147.2 points per game, 6.2 more points than the over/under of 141 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.5 points per game, 1.5 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Bison games this year is 9.1 fewer points than the total of 141 in this matchup.
- Golden Eagles games this year have averaged a total of 154.9 points, 13.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
North Dakota State Betting Information
- North Dakota State has been strong against the spread, going 10-7 this season.
- The Bison have struggled to cover, going just 4-5 ATS when favored by at least 5 points.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 8 of 17 games this season (47.1%).
Oral Roberts Betting Information
- Oral Roberts has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 5-6 ATS.
- The Golden Eagles have not fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 1-5 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- Oral Roberts and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 11 (63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/9/2020||North Dakota State||-2||148||-135||+111||Conference Tournament||75-69 NDKST|
|2/8/2020||North Dakota State||-6||146.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 NDKST|
|1/9/2020||Oral Roberts||-3.5||144.5||-174||+140||Regular Season||79-73 ORAL|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-73 NDKST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-57 NDKST|
North Dakota State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bison is Rocky Kreuser, who averages 14.9 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Sam Griesel is North Dakota State’s best passer, dispensing 3.0 assists per game while scoring 10.7 PPG.
- Kreuser’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Bison.
- Griesel and Grant Nelson lead the Bison on the defensive end, with Griesel leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Nelson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Oral Roberts Leaders
- Max Abmas’ points (21.8 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Golden Eagles’ leaderboards.
- Kevin Obanor is at the top of the Oral Roberts rebounding leaderboard with 9.5 rebounds per game. He also notches 19.1 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Abmas’ 3.5 made threes per game lead the Golden Eagles.
- Oral Roberts’ leader in steals is Abmas (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Francis Lacis (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED