A game after he scored 26 points in an 89-77 win over South Dakota, Sam Griesel leads the North Dakota State Bison (13-11) at home against the UMKC Kangaroos (9-12) on Sunday, March 7, 2021. The Bison are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 9:45 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 119 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota State||-5.5||-110||-110||119||-112||-109||-249||200|
|UMKC (+5.5)||Over (119)||North Dakota State 68 UMKC 64|
- The Bison and their opponents have combined to score more than 119 points in 75% of their outings this season (18 of 24 opportunities).
- UMKC and its opponents have combined to score at least 119 points in 14 of 21 opportunities (66.7%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 137.2 points per game, 18.2 more points than the total of 119 set for this game.
- The Bison and the Kangaroos have seen their opponents average a combined 12.7 more points per game than the over/under of 119 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Bison have had set in matchups this season is 17.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Kangaroos this season is 13.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bison record 69.3 points per contest, just 4.8 more points than the 64.5 the Kangaroos give up to opponents.
- North Dakota State has a 10-0 record against the spread and a 10-6 record overall when scoring more than 64.5 points.
- UMKC is 1-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall when giving up more than 69.3 points.
- The Kangaroos put up an average of 67.9 points per game, just 0.7 more points than the 67.2 the Bison give up to opponents.
- In games it puts up more than 67.2 points, UMKC is 4-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- North Dakota State’s record is 5-6 against the spread and 3-8 overall when it allows more than 67.9 points.
- The Bison have out-scored their opponents by a total of 51 points this season (2.1 points per game on average), and the Kangaroos have put up 70 more points than their opponents on the year (3.4 per game).
North Dakota State Betting Information
- The Bison have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 14-10 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Bison have compiled a 4-4 record ATS.
- The Bison have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 11 times in 24 games this season.
UMKC Betting Information
- UMKC has a winning record against the spread, going 11-7-1 ATS (covering 57.9% of the time).
- The Kangaroos have fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 4-1 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Kangaroos games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 19 games, 36.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||North Dakota State||-5.5||122||-262||+210||Regular Season||49-47 UMKC|
|1/29/2021||North Dakota State||-3.5||119.5||-177||+143||Regular Season||71-67 NDKST|
North Dakota State Leaders
- The Bison leader in points and rebounds is Rocky Kreuser, who scores 14.8 points and grabs 6.9 boards per game.
- North Dakota State’s best passer is Griesel, who averages 3.0 assists per game to go with his 11.7 PPG scoring average.
- Kreuser makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bison, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.8 per contest.
- Griesel and Grant Nelson lead the Bison on the defensive end, with Griesel leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Nelson in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Brandon McKissic’s points (17.5 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Kangaroos’ leaderboards.
- The Kangaroos’ top rebounder is Marvin Nesbitt Jr. — he pulls down 6.2 per game while averaging 10.6 points per game.
- McKissic’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Kangaroos.
- UMKC’s leader in steals and blocks is Nesbitt with 2.0 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends