The Kennesaw State Owls (3-8) are expected to continue a six-game losing streak when they visit the North Florida Ospreys (3-9) as 9-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021 at UNF Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kennesaw State (+9)||Over (135)||North Florida 71 Kennesaw State 66|
- The Ospreys and their opponents have combined for 135 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 12 opportunities (100%) this season.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have added up to score more than 135 points in 27.3% of their matchups this season (three of 11 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.9 less points per game (132.1) than this game’s over/under of 135 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.4 more points per game (143.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- The average point total in Ospreys games this season is 10.7 more points than the over/under of 135 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Owls games this year is 5.2 less points than the point total of 135 in this outing.
North Florida Betting Information
- The Ospreys have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 6-4 record.
- North Florida has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 3 times in 10 contests (30%).
Kennesaw State Betting Information
- The Owls have a losing record against the spread, going 3-4 ATS (covering just 42.9% of the time).
- Kennesaw State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 28.6% of matchups this season (2 out of 7 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-45 NFL|
|1/2/2020||North Florida||-9.5||149||-530||+380||Regular Season||76-57 NFL|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-57 NFL|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-64 KENEST|
North Florida Leaders
- The Ospreys scoring leader is Carter Hendricksen, who averages 16.0 per contest to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Josh Endicott is North Florida’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.7 per game, while Emmanuel Adedoyin is its best passer, distributing 4.3 assists in each contest.
- Hendricksen’s 3.9 made threes per game lead the Ospreys.
- The North Florida steals leader is Adedoyin, who averages 0.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jonathan Aybar, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- Spencer Rodgers averages 16.0 points per game and is the top scorer for the Owls.
- The Owls’ leader in rebounds is Brandon Stroud with 5.6 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Terrell Burden with 2.4 per game.
- Rodgers provides the bulk of the Owls’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- The Owls’ leader in steals is Kasen Jennings with 1.2 per game, and Cole LaRue is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED