The Idaho Vandals (0-7) are 6-point underdogs as they try to turn around a seven-game losing streak when they host the Northern Colorado Bears (3-3) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Cowan Spectrum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Idaho (+6)||Under (137.5)||Northern Colorado 69 Idaho 67|
- In three of six opportunities (50%) this year, the Bears and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Idaho has played in three games this year (out of seven total matchups — 42.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 137.5 points.
- The Bears and the Vandals combine to average 9.9 less points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.0 more points per game (145.5) than this game’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The average point total in Bears games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Vandals games this season is 1.2 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- The Bears have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 1-3 record.
- The Bears have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 6 points.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have hit the over 2 times in 4 contests this season.
Idaho Betting Information
- Idaho has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-4 ATS.
- In 3 out Idaho’s 6 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Northern Colorado||-16.5||137||-2548||+1088||Regular Season||93-49 UNCO|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-53 UNCO|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-47 UNCO|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 UNCO|
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.5 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson is the Bears best passer, dispensing 2.4 assists per game while scoring 10.5 PPG.
- Hume provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bears. He makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Hume is a standout on the defensive end for the Bears, leading the team in steals with 0.9 per game and blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- Scott Blakney sits at the top of the Vandals scoring leaderboard with 11.2 points per game. He also grabs 2.6 rebounds and racks up 0.2 assists per game.
- The Idaho leaders in rebounding and assists are Tanner Christensen with 4.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 3.0 points and 0.2 assists per game) and Hunter-Jack Madden with 3.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.7 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Gabe Quinnett provides the bulk of the Vandals’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.8 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Idaho’s leader in steals is Chance Garvin with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Christensen with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found