The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (2-10) are underdogs (by 4 points) to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the Northern Colorado Bears (6-4) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Arizona (+4)||Over (134.5)||Northern Colorado 69 Northern Arizona 66|
- In six of 10 outings (60%) this year, the Bears and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- Northern Arizona has played in seven games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 58.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 134.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.0 fewer points per game (130.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The Bears and the Lumberjacks have seen their opponents average a combined 9.3 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this outing.
- The Bears average point total in matchups this season is 139.7, 5.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Lumberjacks this season is 0.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- Northern Colorado has earned an even 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- Northern Colorado and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 4 of 8 games this season (50%).
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- Northern Arizona has a 6-5-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their contests.
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Northern Colorado||-4||137.5||-189||+153||Regular Season||84-54 UNCO|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-58 NARZ|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-78 NARZ|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-48 UNCO|
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, putting up 15.3 points and 7.0 boards per game.
- Matt Johnson leads the Bears in assists, averaging 2.5 per game while also scoring 13.1 points per contest.
- Johnson’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Bears.
- Hume is a standout on the defensive end for the Bears, leading the team in steals with 1.3 per game and blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton is atop almost all of the Lumberjacks’ leaderboards by recording 21.8 points, 5.8 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lumberjacks.
- The Lumberjacks’ leader in steals is Shelton with 1.6 per game, and Carson Towt is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds