The Northern Colorado Bears (6-5) host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (3-10) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Bank of Colorado Arena, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 31, 2021. The Lumberjacks are 8-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 133 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Arizona (+8)||Over (133)||Northern Colorado 71 Northern Arizona 64|
- In 63.6% of their opportunities this year (seven of 11 chances), the Bears and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- Northern Arizona has played in seven games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 53.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 133 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game (130.5) than this matchup’s total of 133 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.9 points per game, 9.9 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Bears have had set in matchups this season is six more points than this outing’s point total.
- Lumberjacks games this year have averaged a total of 134.4 points, 1.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- Northern Colorado has covered in just four of nine matchups this season.
- The Bears have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 8 points.
- The Bears have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 9 games (44.4%).
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- The Lumberjacks have a 7-5-1 record against the spread, covering in 53.8% of their outings.
- Northern Arizona has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 38.5% of matchups this year (5 out of 13 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||Northern Colorado||-5||133||-225||+182||Regular Season||68-64 NARZ|
|2/13/2020||Northern Colorado||-4||137.5||-189||+153||Regular Season||84-54 UNCO|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-58 NARZ|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-78 NARZ|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-48 UNCO|
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.4 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson is the Bears best passer, dispensing 2.5 assists per game while scoring 13.5 PPG.
- Hume leads the Bears in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Hume is a standout on the defensive end for Northern Colorado, leading the team in steals with 1.3 per game and blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton leads the Lumberjacks scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, recording 21.7 points, 5.9 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Lumberjacks.
- Northern Arizona’s leader in steals is Shelton with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Carson Towt with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends