The Portland State Vikings (7-9) are 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Colorado Bears (9-8) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Bank of Colorado Arena. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 137 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (+2.5)||Under (137)||Northern Colorado 68 Portland State 67|
- The Bears and their opponents have combined to score more than 137 points in 47.1% of their games this season (eight of 17 opportunities).
- In six of 16 games (37.5%) this season, Portland State and its opponents have combined to score more than 137 points.
- These two teams average a combined 140.4 points per game, 3.4 more points than the total of 137 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.6 less points per game (133.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- The Bears average point total in matchups this year is 137.4, 0.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Vikings this year is 0.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- The Bears have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 6-7 record.
- The Bears have posted a losing record of 3-5 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 13 (38.5%) games this season.
Portland State Betting Information
- The Vikings have an 8-5 record against the spread, covering in 61.5% of their contests.
- The Vikings have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Vikings and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 3 of 13 (23.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Northern Colorado||-8.5||148.5||-465||+342||Regular Season||83-71 PORTST|
|12/28/2019||Northern Colorado||-0.5||148.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||69-65 PORTST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-62 UNCO|
|12/31/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 UNCO|
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.4 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson leads Northern Colorado in assists, averaging 2.5 per game while also scoring 13.5 points per contest.
- Hume hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Hume is a standout on the defensive end for Northern Colorado, leading the team in steals with 1.3 per game and blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Portland State Leaders
- James Scott paces the Vikings scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, averaging 12.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game.
- Paris Dawson’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Vikings.
- The Vikings’ leader in steals is Scott with 1.6 per game, and Jacob Eyman is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview