Big Sky foes square off when the Northern Colorado Bears (10-8) host the Portland State Vikings (7-10) at Bank of Colorado Arena, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The Vikings are 2-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (+2)||Under (136)||Northern Colorado 68 Portland State 66|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (nine of 18 chances), the Bears and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 136 points.
- Portland State has combined with its opponents to score at least 136 points in seven of 17 games (41.2%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game (139.8) than this game’s total of 136 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.8 fewer points per game (133.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- The average total the Bears have had set in matchups this year is one more point than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Vikings this year is the same as this game’s over/under.
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- Northern Colorado been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 7-7 record.
- The Bears have posted a losing record of 3-5 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 14 (35.7%) games this season.
Portland State Betting Information
- The Vikings have an 8-6 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their outings.
- The Vikings have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Vikings games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 14 games, 21.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2021||Portland State||-1.5||138.5||-123||+102||Regular Season||66-64 UNCO|
|2/10/2020||Northern Colorado||-8.5||148.5||-465||+342||Regular Season||83-71 PORTST|
|12/28/2019||Northern Colorado||-0.5||148.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||69-65 PORTST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-62 UNCO|
|12/31/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 UNCO|
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.2 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson is the Bears best passer, dishing out 2.6 assists per game while scoring 13.3 PPG.
- Johnson leads the Bears in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 threes per game.
- Hume is Northern Colorado’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.3 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.
Portland State Leaders
- James Scott racks up 12.8 points and adds 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Vikings’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Amari McCray’s stat line of 5.0 rebounds, 10.7 points and 0.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Portland State rebounding leaderboard.
- Paris Dawson hits more threes per game than any other member of the Vikings, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.6 per contest.
- Scott (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Portland State while Jacob Eyman (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED