The No. 8 seed Northern Colorado Bears (10-10) are favored by 2.5 points in the Big Sky Tournament against the No. 9 seed Sacramento State Hornets (8-11) on Wednesday at CenturyLink Arena, beginning at 11:00 AM ET. The winner takes another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sacramento State (+2.5)||Over (133.5)||Northern Colorado 70 Sacramento State 68|
- In 10 of 20 outings (50%) this year, the Bears and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 133.5 points.
- Sacramento State has combined with its opponents to score more than 133.5 points in 14 of 19 games (73.7%) this season.
- The Bears and the Hornets combine to average 7.0 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (138.4) than this game’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The average total the Bears have had set in matchups this season is 2.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Hornets games this year is 9.2 more points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 68.9 points per game the Bears score are only 2.3 fewer points than the Hornets give up (71.2).
- Northern Colorado has a 7-2 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.2 points.
- Sacramento State is 5-6 against the spread and 3-8 overall when giving up more than 68.9 points.
- The Hornets score just 4.4 more points per game (71.6) than the Bears allow their opponents to score (67.2).
- Sacramento State is 7-0 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
- Northern Colorado’s record is 2-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall when it gives up more than 71.6 points.
- The Bears have put up a total of 33 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.7 per game), and the Hornets have out-scored opponents by just eight points on the season (0.4 more per game).
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- Northern Colorado been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling an 8-8 record.
- The Bears have struggled to cover, going just 3-5 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- The Bears have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 16 contests this season, a rate of 37.5%
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has a 9-7 record against the spread, covering in 56.2% of their outings.
- The Hornets have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 9 of 16 (56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Northern Colorado||-3.5||121||-169||+134||Regular Season||68-65 UNCO|
|1/16/2020||Northern Colorado||-7||125||-329||+253||Regular Season||71-52 UNCO|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-59 UNCO|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-65 UNCO|
Northern Colorado Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bears this season is Bodie Hume, who averages 14.6 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per game.
- Kur Jockuch leads Northern Colorado in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Matt Johnson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- Johnson’s 2.2 threes per game leads the Bears.
- The Northern Colorado leader in both steals and blocks is Hume, who averages 1.3 takeaways and 1.1 rejections per game.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito sits on top of the Hornets leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 18.3 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Bryce Fowler notches more assists than any other Sacramento State teammate with 3.9 per game. He also scores 13.0 points and pulls down 3.6 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick is the most prolific from distance for the Hornets, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Christian Terrell (1.5 steals per game) and David Jones (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Hornets in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED