The Northern Iowa Panthers (1-4) host the Bradley Braves (6-3) in a matchup of MVC teams at McLeod Center, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021. The Panthers are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 139.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 80% of their opportunities this season (four of five chances), the Panthers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- In three of nine outings (33.3%) this year, Bradley and its opponents have combined to score at least 139.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 152.5 points per game, 13.0 more points than the over/under of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.7 points per game, 5.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Panthers games this season is 12.5 more points than the total of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Braves games this year is 5.3 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Northern Iowa Betting Information
- The Panthers have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 0-4 record.
- The Panthers have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- The Panthers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 4 games this season.
Bradley Betting Information
- Bradley has a 5-1 record against the spread, covering in 83.3% of their games.
- The Braves have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 1-point underdog.
- In 3 out of Braves 6 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Bradley||-1.5||136||-125||+102||Regular Season||86-71 NIOWA|
|1/4/2020||Northern Iowa||-7.5||135||-360||+275||Regular Season||69-64 NIOWA|
Northern Iowa Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Panthers is Trae Berhow, who pulls down 6.3 boards and administers 3.7 assists per game to go with a 13.8 PPG scoring average.
- AJ Green is the Panthers scoring leader, averaging 22.3 points per game. He adds 5.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest.
- Green leads the Panthers in three-point shooting with an average of 3.7 made threes per game.
- Green is Northern Iowa’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Nate Heise leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Elijah Childs has the top spot on the Braves leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.4 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- The Braves’ top assist machine is Sean East with a stat line of 4.4 assists, 8.8 points, and 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Ville Tahvanainen provides the bulk of the Braves’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Bradley’s leader in steals is Terry Nolan Jr. (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Childs (1.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found