The Illinois State Redbirds (7-15) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Northern Iowa Panthers (7-15) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In eight of 22 outings (36.4%) this season, the Panthers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Illinois State and its opponents have combined to score at least 142.5 points in nine of 22 opportunities (40.9%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 141.1 points per game, 1.4 less points than the total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 more points per game (146.2) than this game’s total of 142.5 points.
- The average point total in Panthers games this year is 2.3 less points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Redbirds this year is 4.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Northern Iowa Betting Information
- The Panthers have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-16 record.
- The Panthers have posted a losing record of 2-5 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- Northern Iowa and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 20 (45%) games this season.
Illinois State Betting Information
- The Redbirds have a 9-12 record against the spread, covering in only 42.9% of their matchups.
- The Redbirds have fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Illinois State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 21 games, 52.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Northern Iowa||-13.5||140.5||-1275||+744||Regular Season||71-63 NIOWA|
|12/31/2019||Northern Iowa||-5.5||134||-253||+203||Regular Season||76-70 ILLST|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-64 NIOWA|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-69 ILLST|
Northern Iowa Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is Trae Berhow, who puts up 13.1 points per game to go with 3.2 assists.
- Northern Iowa’s best rebounder is Austin Phyfe, who averages 7.1 boards per game in addition to his 11.8 PPG average.
- Bowen Born leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Northern Iowa leader in both steals and blocks is Nate Heise, who averages 1.1 takeaways and 0.7 rejections per game.
Illinois State Leaders
- DJ Horne is the top scorer for the Redbirds with 14.8 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Dusan Mahorcic is at the top of the Redbirds rebounding leaderboard with 7.1 rebounds per game, and Josiah Strong leads the squad in assists with 2.8 per contest.
- Horne provides the most three-point shooting production for the Redbirds. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- The Redbirds’ leader in steals is Horne with 1.4 per game, and Abdou Ndiaye is their leader in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship Betting Update: Gonzaga Back at the Top
- Men’s College Basketball Week 11 Parlay Betting Picks: Duke vs Florida State ACC Conference Showdown
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: BIG 12 Great Action, SEC Showdown and More
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other